Friday, September 19, 2008

What's all this, then?

I totally know from hurt!

Hurt's kind of like Countdown to An Alternate Universe Version of Final Crisis. But not as bad? I think that's it.

Anyway, I'm Aaron. Ryan's kindly invited me to contribute to this blog. Maybe, between the two of us, we'll actually produce a steady stream of content. At the very least, you can look forward to my Internet-famous* Comics Whines and Nitpicks. Wherein I foolishly buy middling-quality comics due to fondness for the characters or, even more foolishly, their "importance." And then I complain about it. On the Internet. (Patent pending.)

*Where Internet is defined as the Other Media board of Rpg.Net. And famous is loosely defined.


Ed. I assure you, you do not know from hurt. Perhaps you are thinking of famed thespamatarian William Hurt, or the popular ditty by singing automaton T.I., or the lovely town of Hurt, Virginia? I hear it's very nice this time of year, as the leaves begin to turn.

Or maybe Batman antagonist du jour Simon Hurt? What is his deal? Is he the Black Glove? It's been pretty well covered by Funnybook Babylon and Mindless Ones (feat. I Ching), but I'd be interested in seeing your thoughts on the subject. Last time we talked about it, I think we both still had our money on Alfred as the BG, but there's been another issue and some oddly phrased solicits since then, so we may be able to squeeze a brief discussion out of it.

No comments: